• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Noooooooope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scboy167djso2

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok, Ill just start by saying I love these servers, and I only play survival games for the fun, not the rating by my nametag. I have won 2 survival games out of the 6 (?) I have played, and after winning a recent one my rating was boosted to something in the 190's. Like i said before, I don't play for the rating, but it did feel very good. Being english, i usually go on the european servers, but one time i went on an american server. Upon logging on, i got a red message in chat that said "Nooooope" like it was taunting me or something. I don't know what it means, and I notice that my rating on the American servers is 100. Does anyone know what this 'Noooope' message means?

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its when u join.. or when u get out of the lobby en get to far away... nothing to worry about

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
Ok, Ill just start by saying I love these servers, and I only play survival games for the fun, not the rating by my nametag. I have won 2 survival games out of the 6 (?) I have played, and after winning a recent one my rating was boosted to something in the 190's. Like i said before, I don't play for the rating, but it did feel very good. Being english, i usually go on the european servers, but one time i went on an american server. Upon logging on, i got a red message in chat that said "Nooooope" like it was taunting me or something. I don't know what it means, and I notice that my rating on the American servers is 100. Does anyone know what this 'Noooope' message means?
Everyone has a different score on the US servers to the EU servers. This is because there are two separate leaderboards for the servers, so you will have a different amount of points.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol I saw it 2 and I thought some admin was spamming the server lol.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Like others said, the Nooooope message comes from spawning outside of the lobby then being teleported back to the starting room, or when you go to far away from the lobby.

The scores are different for US and EU servers because they have separate leader boards (and donors too, so you can only donate to one of the regions). I have been getting my scores higher in both regions just because :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci