• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

noob here, help anyone?

georodes91

Spectator
Reaction score
i just got minecraft and very excited to play MCSG, but i cant seem to join a server once im in the hub. i keep right-clicking it but nothing happens why?

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Does anything come up in chat when you click the sign? Are you joining servers with open slots?

Reaction score
Maybe the servers you are trying to connect in are full. Or perhaps it's just a very slow connection for you. It happens to me at times.
Try to connect into servers that just finished Restarting. You have more of a chance of joining then.

Hope this helped!

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
I personally think that you're not clicking the ones that say "Lobby"

The signs that say Lobby are the one's that are available to join. But don't be confused by the ones that say 24/24. That means they're full.

If you'd like to avoid the fullness, You can buy Donorship right here on the Official MCSG website.

MattMazin_

Platinum
Reaction score
Like stated above, try to join servers that say lobby. Just make sure it's not full when you try to join, or you won't get in. Another idea is to join servers right after they restart. After they restart, no one is in it so you have a better chance of joining successfully. Last idea is to join the higher numbered servers(us150-us200) instead of high servers(us1-us50). Usually the higher servers have less people trying to join them so you have a better chance of joining.

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
You eighter have slow connection (which happened to me with my old internet), the server is full or your minecraft is broken. I couldn't click on any signs aswell with a certain resource pack. If you have one on, disable it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci