• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

WEBSITE Non-Staff (Diamond Donor) showing up in Staff List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Service (MCSG/SGC/QQ/BG/ZC/Creative/Teamspeak): N/A
Server Number / Gametype / Region (If applicable): N/A
Time (With timezone): Roughly 2:35-2:40 PM, EST.

Description of the bug: On the Staff List, (http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/?type=staff), there were two people on the list who weren't staff members... in fact, they were diamond donors.

(http://prntscr.com/47w69p)
AND:

(http://prntscr.com/47w7z2)

The first time I went through the list, I only saw IIFuzionII, but the second time I also noticed GentleSnivy, who is an ex-mod. I might have just missed noticing GentleSnivy the first time, but I'm not sure.

GentleSnivy

Diamond
Reaction score
I think it might be a bug since I was an ex-mod or they just forgot to somehow take me off of the staff list.

TheMagicBong

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty sure they forgot to take you off the Moderator list on XenForo.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Pretty sure they forgot to take you off the Moderator list on XenForo.
However, the IIFuzionII fellow hasn't been active this entire year (2014) and I'm darned sure I never saw him there before. Heck, I don't even think he was a Mod - There was almost nothing on his wall, if you go on his profile you'll see what I mean.
If it was ONLY GentleSnivy, then I might have believed that was the issue, but he's one of TWO people on there that are non-staff.

TheMagicBong

Survivor
Reaction score
However, the IIFuzionII fellow hasn't been active this entire year (2014) and I'm darned sure I never saw him there before. Heck, I don't even think he was a Mod - There was almost nothing on his wall, if you go on his profile you'll see what I mean.
If it was ONLY GentleSnivy, then I might have believed that was the issue, but he's one of TWO people on there that are non-staff.
Good point League nub. Maybe they added him on accident with a different mod and never got rid of him? Idk lol

Vernza

Gold
Reaction score
IIFuzionII is a mod for the AU reigon but that is the wrong fourm account his current one is Pandah

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
It's still there for me..unless something's wrong on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci