• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NoCheatPlus

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been playing a lot of hunger games lately. And i've seen at least one hacker in every game im in. And the mods aren't even spectating the games! With all these hackers we need something that wont let them hack, or we need mods that actually watch servers. NoCheatPlus is also not really stopping hackers, but it is frequently messing people up, a solution that i think would work would be more mods who spectate the games and watch for hackers.

AwesomnessFace

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Reasons there are so few mods-
- They're older and have more homework and less time. (unlike me, I'm on 3 hours daily! :D)
- Age limit
-The people that can get in are too lazy to get a forum ms account and apply.

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
NCP is stopping the hackers. You may see a hacker now and again (though the majority are probably just good PvP'ers/you're lagging), but it's an uncommon sight. Before NCP was implemented, and in the days when it was down for maintenance and updates, hackers outnumbered the regular players. We do not want that to happen again. Now, if you still think it's bad, just search up LeafyGreenTea....

As to mods patrolling the servers, they do it as much as they can. However, they do have lives, they have homework, and they have other things to do. They can't be expected to constantly watch every server (though they will come if you poke them on TS!). You say the solution to this is to get more mods, but that is not a valid solution either. The current screening process for moderators, though some may view it as harsh, is necessary to make sure that our moderators are actually good moderators. Without this process, we would get many immature, unsuitable mods, who would ultimately vastly decrease people's enjoyment of these servers. These are the kind of mods who ban if someone kills them, use their powers as mod to abuse others, and otherwise find amusement at the expense of the server and it's inhabitants. Trust me, you do not want this. We may not have many mods, but the ones we do have are great, and you should be grateful for them. Chad, the Sr. mods, and Admins are working on hiring new moderators, but they will only be hired if they have demonstrated an exceptional level of maturity that proves they are up for the responsibility that comes with being a moderator. So just wait, and be grateful for what we have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci