• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No One Seems To Understand Me

Should I be unbanned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is alltbboss29, and I have an important message today.

Back in 2013, I had first joined the mcsg servers. I had so much fun, none of you could even understand. At this time, I was not the greatest pvper, but I still had so much fun playing these servers.

Around April 2014, my pvp skills started growing, I started to get a lot better, then I had bought the platinum rank to get in games faster and support the server. At this point in time, everything had been going great! I was a donor, my pvp skills were expanding, and I had reset my stats to show that I am now a much better pvper than I was last year. Everything was perfect. I was even in the interview stage to become a moderator. I got declined in my first interview, then I re-applied and got to the interview stage again and I have never gotten my 2nd interview.

Then, here is where the bad part comes. October 8th 2014, I was just playing some survival games that day until I had found out Huahwi had made a sudden appearance on twitter and youtube. The entire mcg community was shocked and the question was, Did he get hacked? Everyone was going crazy when they found out this information, many thought he is coming back, and others thought that he is hacked. So then, I go to hub 8 to hang out and talk to friends, and right away the chat was being flooded from the second I joined. No one would stop talking about huahwi's appearance. So then, I saw this player named "Hackwi" who said, "I hacked huahwi" and everyone thought he actually did hack him. Then another player was joking around, his name was "CMack1234" and he said "I hacked LeafyGreenTea" which was another player joking around. So I thought, hey! Why don't I joke around with my mcsg friends? There's nothing in the rules that says I can't say that, so why not? So then I said "I hacked ForceHacks" as a joke because ForceHacks and I thought that would be cool. Then I said that I hacked BiboyQG because Force and biboy are friends, so I thought, why not? And sure thing, I was Permanently banned on mcg because of saying that. It really bothers me because I got banned for something that isn't even stated in the rules. Minecraft PVP was never the same after I got banned.

After this, there was no more teamspeak, no more mcsg friends, no more playing daily sg after school with my friend. It was all over. I had tried playing other servers but it just isn't the same as mcsg. After my ban, I became extremely bored after football practice with nothing to do but just get ready for school the next day. There was no more friday late night mcsg with my friends, no more pvp, no more minecraft.

Many of you say, why not use an alt? I will not use an alt because I actually respect mcg's rules that are stated in the rules section.

I think I should be unbanned because:
1. We have talked on teamspeak before.
2. I received no warnings about saying this, I was never told to stop or anything.
3. In the rules, it does not say that I can't say I hacked an account.
4. I never hacked the accounts.
5. If I was banned for "Hacking" which another sr moderator told me, why am I permanently banned?
6. On MCGamer, Hacking is a temp-ban for 1 week. I know this from my friend who I won't talk about who was banned for admitting to hacking. Moderators can check my history, I have only been banned once for "Admitting to hacking an account"

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
You said you did something illegal and you think you should be unbanned? Be careful what you say on the internet there was a LOL player that said something and he risked 8 years in prison.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
You said you did something illegal and you think you should be unbanned? Be careful what you say on the internet there was a LOL player that said something and he risked 8 years in prison.
The whole chat was being spammed with people saying they hacked huahwi or they hacked another player. I doubt they were banned

Kailey

Platinum
Reaction score
Not trying to kill your vibe or anything but it's super hard to get unbanned unless you have connections to higher up staff. Kinda just how it works.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
Not trying to kill your vibe or anything but it's super hard to get unbanned unless you have connections to higher up staff. Kinda just how it works.
I have connections with mods, not sr mods :( I know someone who was hacking and didn't get banned because he is friends with a mod.

MyrkrBrandr

Career
Reaction score
so why do people who hack ingame get a 2nd chance, but not this guy?

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
  1. 11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

Example:
    1. Do alt f4 for diamonds
    2. Do /kill at start to see your kill stats
    3. Non-staff: I’m a moderator!
    4. do /v for free sword at start
    • Messages about alt+f4 or ctrl+w are not allowed.
    • Lying to people so you can get a map voted is not allowed.
    • Telling people to do /kill is not allowed.
    • Impersonating staff or famous people will not be tolerated.

alltbboss29

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. 11. Do not mislead people: Do not mislead people into learning false information that will trick them into doing something idiotic.

Example:
    1. Do alt f4 for diamonds
    2. Do /kill at start to see your kill stats
    3. Non-staff: I’m a moderator!
    4. do /v for free sword at start
    • Messages about alt+f4 or ctrl+w are not allowed.
    • Lying to people so you can get a map voted is not allowed.
    • Telling people to do /kill is not allowed.
    • Impersonating staff or famous people will not be tolerated.
Does it trick them into doing something idiotic? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci