• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No, just no.

Potato?

• Potato!!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no potato. . .

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

MCSG_pro011

Diamond
Reaction score
So here's the thing, I've been testing out a few of the mcsg chest update, and I really didn't like it. For one, there's crazy server lag everywhere. I now for sure it's not my fps or anything like that. Second, The tier 3 chests are a little too op. I saw this guy with a diamond chest plate, helmet, and iron pants and boots. That was just the beginning of it. I know the developers worked hard on this update, but it didn't come out the way I thought it would me, Also, many chests have been either removed, or re-teired on many routes including mine, Chests routes have been ruined for many people, and there are no good routes anymore on most of the maps. There's rarely any tier 2s. Most of the maps are filled with their 1s, very few teir 2s, and only like 1 teir 3. Hopefully there's a way to drawback the update date for all of the servers, and atleast fix a few of these. Not just me, but many of my friends are also having the same lagging problem.

Regards,
Diamondhunter011

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Diamond chest plates weren't on the list of tier 3 spawns, so that's probably just a very lucky man.

Make new routes.

There's normally lag when updates come out, give it time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci