• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

No Cheat Plus

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As most of you have realized, no cheat plus has been making it so people can't attack each other at certain moments of time. If anybody has an idea; when do you think it will get fixed? I'm getting really tired of ignorant kids saying people hack because they can't attack them for a brief moment. People are accusing me, my friends and strangers for hacking constantly for just a brief moment or because they are just bad at pvping in general. Please look into fixing this soon. I'm aware my friends and I have nothing to worry about as far as getting "banned" because we don't actually hack, but it is still bothersome to have someone yell in all caps at you calling you a "hacker" just because you killed them. Thanks for reading!

Sincerely,
Elebits

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I have heard that they are tweaking it. Hopefull soon before the massive Christmas holiday rush.

*IDEA*
MCSG Christmas theme!

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Kids will always yell hacker, with or without NCP, they just can't bare to lose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci