• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ninetailefox92's Training livestream #helpmenotsuck

How nubby is Ninetailefox92

• Next level nub

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • over 9000

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • mouldy potato sandwich

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys! I have decided to do a training livestream (at twitch.tv/ninetailefox92) where you guys can come help me suck a little less at mcsg! I have been playing for over a year now but I really suck at pvp! (only like 80 wins) This is where you guys come in! Apply below and I will pick a few people to livestream with and help me out, I don't mean like making a huge team so we win alot, I mean genuine tips and help figure out why I always do so terribly! So thanks if you come on and help me, it will be on Jan 4th sometime after 5pm est.. probably like 7pm est

If you want to come on and help me out just fill this out!:

Minecraft IGN:
Why are you so pro at mcsg:

and its as simple as that! Thanks for helping me out guys <3

Last edited:

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Giggity69Goo
Amount of wins: 240+
Why are you so pro at mcsg: I wouldn't say I'm total pro but I think I should play in this because it is a "training" live stream that can help me improve. Plus if you have people competing in this with over 1000 wins than I definitely want to face the competition and have a serious challenge!

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I only have 31 wins :p

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: jonnysurvives
Wins: >700
Why are you so pro at mcsg: I'm not the best, but I think I'm in a position to give you advice. I'm very analytical and like to reflect on how I can improve my own game, and as such I think I'd be good at analysing your game and finding areas you can improve on. Also, I'm British, so yeah... :)

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: OwenScottMC
Amount of wins: 135 Between 2 accounts :p
Why are you so pro at mcsg: Because that one time I beat nine in a 1V1 on Vally Side University

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci