• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nikeboy1014/iTzR0b's Goodbye

Did you know me?

• Yes I remember you!

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Erm, Kind of!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • No, never heard of you!

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iTzR0b

Spectator
Reaction score
I don't know where to start off. So on March 12,2013 I was over my friend house. He was like dude i got this game called minecraft for 27 bucks! I was like that's so cool! So March 13, 2013 I came into the minecraft world as "Nikeboy1014". I remember that night, I promised my mom I would just get the game, download it and go to sleep. But knowing me, i wouldn't do that. I was on for 2 hours which was alot for me back then. Weeks passed, I was getting bored of minecraft already. Then one day, my friend Myles was like yo I was watching this BajanCanadian guy and he was playing this server called MCSG. I was like ok let me check it out. I got on MCSG for the 1st time ever. Since i got all A's in school, my dad let me buy Gold Donator. I was horrible. It was horrible. I can't even explain how bad my computer was etc. Then I kept playing, I got my sisters laptop which I'm using now. So around this time it was Christmas and i got my first Razer mouse called the "Razer Taipan" I was in love with this mouse. It made me 3x better. So I started watching youtubers for days, weeks and months and I stumbled upon this guy named "Privatefearless". I subscribed to him, and he was talking about this ugy named TOXICWASTEII, i subscribed to most of his friends/group. They ended up making a server called "The Genesis". This is where I really got into minecraft. I met my best friend to this day, Cookies07 otherwise known as Emerson. We stayed up to 2/3 am screaming at each other when we died. Then we decided to make a clan, and more clans, and more clans. They were never good because we we're squeakers at the time and didn't have much skill. So we played for around 3 months everyday together then it was near summer time and I had to go to camp. I went to camp from Mon-Fri all day pretty much so i couldn't go on the computer. Also cookies' parents made a rule where he could only play 3 hours on the weekend and that wasn't enough fun for us. This was a very depressing and stressful time because I couldn't spend time with my best friend. Over the summer we played on the weekends and I went on vacation for 7 days. Cookies went to this over night camp for 7 days also so it was perfect timing. Once I got back from vacation I instantly messaged him and he didn't reply for 19 days. I was scared and everything. Apparently it was supposed to be 3 weeks long not 1. So then I got into clans. I joined many clans, helped clans out, left and repeated. I didn't really like to be in 1 clan because it got boring. I like to mix it up with different players and things. After awhile of hopping from clan to clan i started to get bored of minecraft. All my in real life friends played a different server which Im not going to specify. Around January of 2015 i started to play less and less and i pretty much quit for CS:GO. My friends almost persuaded me to come back to minecraft, which i did and I've been back for a week now but I decided to quit MCSG because of the hackers, teamers etc. It's getting ridiculous and i think it's my time to say goodbye after almost 500 wins on the MCGamer United States Servers. This is very emotional for me.. Gimme a second..............................This is going to be me saying GoodBye for the last time ever. I want to thank EVERYONE for making me who I am today, even the haters. You guys know who you are. Thanks for making my journey worth the time. +Cookies07 thanks for making me who I am. This is for you especially because you taught me valuable lessons in life that I will remember for ever. I want to thank the MCGamer network for being a thing and the staff for being such great talented people. Thank you all, once again. Goodbye :( ~Nikeboy1014/NikeDoesPvP/iTzR0b

SuperMCSam

Career
Reaction score
r.i.p :/ hope you enjoy life, and delete the other thread you made :/

Etos

Experienced
Reaction score
Sucks to see anyone go. Good luck in life!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci