• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nick has joined the game.

CallMeNick

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nicola ( Call me nick :p ), I've been watching videos about this server for months and I'm finally getting a minecraft account tomorrow, meanwhile I wanted to introduce my self here. I really can't wait to play, I already know chest routes, secrets on some maps and stuff like that and I've watched Huahwi's PvP Tips and Tricks video and I hope it's gonna help me out.
From what I've seen this is a nice place and I think that I'm probably gonna apply for the Moderator rank once I get to know this place, helping people is something I've always been doing in general and if I get accepted I'll make sure to help everyone, especially Italian people (from what I've seen there aren't Italian moderators D: )

So yeah, this is me,

Nick.

Daiman

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGAMER Community! Good Luck and Have Fun :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. If you have any questions feel free to ask me anything.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Welcome! If you need any help, do not hesitate to ask me or any other staff member!

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Nick! If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else that offers their help! :)

CallMeNick

Tribute
Reaction score
I finally got the account (CallMeNick), can't wait to play with everyone :D

GamingForLaughs

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nicola ( Call me nick :p ), I've been watching videos about this server for months and I'm finally getting a minecraft account tomorrow, meanwhile I wanted to introduce my self here. I really can't wait to play, I already know chest routes, secrets on some maps and stuff like that and I've watched Huahwi's PvP Tips and Tricks video and I hope it's gonna help me out.
From what I've seen this is a nice place and I think that I'm probably gonna apply for the Moderator rank once I get to know this place, helping people is something I've always been doing in general and if I get accepted I'll make sure to help everyone, especially Italian people (from what I've seen there aren't Italian moderators D: )

So yeah, this is me,

Nick.
Hello Nicholas! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci