• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nicest People in Mcsg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawk62

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: THIS THREAD IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE IN ANYWAY.

There are some amazing people here at mcsg. We all try to be nice to each other, but I'm curious, who do you think the nicest people you've met on mcsg are? You can name as many people as you like, just please don't get upset if you aren't on someone's list.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
This seems like it's a thread that, whether intended or not, will eventually offend someone... I'm not gonna pick anyone, that being one of the reasons.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Me obviously :p But like HalfSquirrel said, this will probably end up in a flame war.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Not going to leave an opinion about the nicest people, although I'd like to say as Hawk and Squirrel mentioned that this COULD offend someone and go wrong, but I trust you guys not to do that ;).

When creating your list, simply list players, and please, please, please do not call out on anyone who you think is wrong, saying things like "ZOMG That person is a jerk, take them off your list!".

It's their opinion. This is an opinion thread. Do not be offended if you do not make someone's list, do not be offended if people don't have the same list as you do.

Everyone has a different opinion, knows different people, and has had experiences with different people.

Understand this-- don't be negative, don't call anyone out, and this thread will run smoothly :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci