• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nfinite - Builder Team

Should we change the name of the build team? (Once accepted, you can ask to change the name!)

• Yes

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

T_y_Elliot

Spectator
Reaction score
Here is the application to our build team that needs to be filled out completely, otherwise, denied automatically!

Leaders:
T-y-Elliot
DiamondsCraftMC

IGN:
Why do you think you should be in the build team?:
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who):
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions):
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made:
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc):
Would you keep on building maps:

PS: this has to be around 1 page! (Making exceptions)

Thank you for your time!:) - Build Team

If you feel like we should add something else to this application, feel free to add it to your completely filled application!

MoMLGPanda2

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: MoMLGPanda
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: because I build a lot on my spare time and im I Really enjoy building and also a fan of tyler xD.
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): yes ive built kitpvp maps on ccraft(a server) and with midnightgaming.
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): yeahh boi,u already got me.
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: yes, ill screenshot the kitpvp map and ill send it on skype.
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): my style is modern, more like fancy houses with detailed interior.
Would you keep on building maps: yes, i love building.

ZillyWolf

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ZillyWolf
Why do you think you should be in the build team?:Why I should be in nfinite Build team is because for one I have really good skills when it comes to building and know how to have fun and be creative with things and add a little detail only if needed. and I am great at making maps and dedicated to it and wont stop until its done and is great
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who):Yes i have built a spawn i've actually made maps and build majority of the server ive built 1v1 maps FFA Maps and spawn maps and buildings.(And who ive built with is JayRaptorStar and TheJoeBean
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): Yes i have skype my skype ZillyWolf
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made:i will send you pics of the server i've builded on
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): I am A multi builder i do normal builds and im a detailer
Would you keep on building maps:I whould keep on building maps until my time of building for nfinite build team is up

IM2QUICK4YOU1

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: IM2QUICK4YOU
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: BCUZ IM DA BUS
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): NU
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): UHHH IDK.
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: YE DIS- http://gyazo.com/7e9d17bfba232b9c87d51849196e5487 , DIS- http://gyazo.com/cee49571d8908a543f5e2bd01d23ddff AND DIS- http://gyazo.com/62d3502d30bda20fd75c64cf0f072089
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): detailer and builer.
Would you keep on building maps: yes

PS: this has to be around 1 page! (Making exceptions)

Thank you for your time!:) - Build Team

BushieHalf

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: BushieHalf
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: Well you guys are my friends and I'm also a relevantly good builder
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): Well I built a private map with my friends just to Inappropriate body part on a male around on, but I'd rate it about 8/10
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): Yeah dude, already added me
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: http://puu.sh/7Ny1A.jpg it's only like a fourth of the whole spawn sorry I didn't have enough time to build the whole thing
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): Detail is mainly what I do because pattern and symmetry is an extreme priority in detail and my ocd would never let me not have that
Would you keep on building maps: dude building maps is fun af why wouldn't I?

Last edited:

TheTrueSpecter

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: DeathSpectre13
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: Cause YOLO... and i love building stuff for fun!
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): Nope i am planning to but i havent been able to do it with anybody else.
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): yes
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: i like le building but heres a quick vid i did for an smp application however i still havent got a reply so just ignore the talking. link:
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): i like detailing, Building huge empires (massive structures stuff like tht) types of buildings i can build are Medi-evil, Futuristic, castles, and Cave Houses
Would you keep on building maps: Maybe depends on weather i like it.

kylemcgraw14

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _That_White_Kid_
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: I have alot of creative ideas and can put them to good use!
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): I have built multiple PvP maps on a couple servers
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): live:kylemcgraw14
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: N/A
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): Large building/ Amazing with WorldEdit
Would you keep on building maps: Of course!

DubSkelleton

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:mionia
Why do you think you should be in the build team?:because i know a bit of pvp and i know how players enjoy mapd and make them there favourites and I'm very nice <_<
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): None.
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): (Already Have me on skype)
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: I have not build anything I do Details on the bases and previous built.
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): Detailer
Would you keep on building maps:I Build Them When I'm board
-Dubs (Don't Need To add me)

iDontKnow

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:xCosmicMC
Why do you think you should be in the build team?:because i know what kind of maps people likes
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): nope.
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): xcosmicmc (you have my skype)
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: i was good at building and i use to like it so much, and i also made a bukkit server too. but since i know MCSG, i have not build at all, but maybe i might still be good at it. i don't have the picture of my old spawn for my server because i lost it :(
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): detailer
Would you keep on building maps: maybe if i'm accepted.

JonnysGaming

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JonnysGaming
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: Because im a great team worker and i love to build!
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): Yes with Nightfall build team
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): Yes
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made:
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): Builder and detailer (especially spawn and houses)
Would you keep on building maps: Yes if im accepted

Weznoph

Spectator
Reaction score
Why do you think you should be in the build team?: I am in a build team already and they would like to see me make a difference and they want to see me succeed
Have you ever built a map?(If so tell us with who): Yes, I made a deathmatch map by myself for a friend and everyone that gets on the server absolutely loves it and keeps saying they love how i made it look so ancient and like ruins.
Do you have skype? (No Exceptions): Yes, BlackOpsLegend26
Are you good at building if so send us a pic of a spawn that YOU made: Yes, but for some reason my friend can't send me the map I made on his server, mediafire keeps saying that I have to upgrade my account or something like that.
what is your style of building (Builder, Detailer, or etc): Detailer.
Would you keep on building maps: Definetly, even when I become an adult.
Extra: If your wondering, right now my minecraft keeps crashing but in about 1 month I'm getting it fixed and my maturity level is about 8/10, and I have one question, if I join you guys will I have to leave my team or can I just be in both of our teams?
Thanks-
Weznoph

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Due to this build teams inactivity it will be locked & moved to old thread archives.

If you wish to unlock this thread, please do not hesitate to message myself, or any member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci