• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CROFTY

Spectator
Reaction score
Ok I am a complete noob I have no idea how to do this! I only came here because of JOEY GRACEFFA. ok, so Do i need to play minecraft on an apple product to get on to survival craft or can id o it on my pc and how? please dont judge , i know nothing! everyone has to start somewhere!

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
OK, so first what you have to do is, you have to buy Minecraft. If you've done that, download it from minecraft.net. Then, input your username and password to log in to minecraft. Depending on which region you're from, you may have to use Minecraft 1.6.4 or 1.7.2. Once you've done that, again, depending on where you're from, input a server IP. If you are from USA, us.mcgamer.net. Europe, eu.mcgamer.net. Australia, au.mcgamer.net. If you are from Canada or Asia, enter an IP like this- ca(NUMBER).mcsg.in. For example, ca3.mcsg.in. This is the same for AS. as3.mcsg.in.

QA;TL.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, welcome!

To start off, you need to download Minecraft. Click here to download minecraft if you don't have it.

After that you need to buy Minecraft, you need a premium account to start playing on this servers. The account price is around $30 depending on your location.

Once you bought Minecraft and downloaded you need to open the program and log-in with your credentials.

After that, click on the button on the main screen saying "Multiplayer", then add the server IP's for this server, one of them is: Us.mcgamer.net.

Join the server and you will be on the hub.

To finish off, you might want to check this threads for more tips on what to do and how to even play the game:

http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/how-to-join-a-game-and-other-basics-video.27505/

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, were are my magical moderator powers to thread lock? ;n;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member