• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New to the SERVER!

jayrap3000

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, what's up guys it's jayrap3000 and I'm going to be doing lots of mcsg on this server! I have uploaded a MCSG #1 of this server!

A person named iBeaturscore inspired me to do youtube and MCSG, as well as pvp on my minecraft channel.
I just wanted to introduce myself to the server and all staff!!!

Have a nice days guys!!!

Creepah

Career
Reaction score
Hello and welcome jayrap to the MCGamer forums! Hope you have an awesome time here!

Remember that this is not the place to post your content or channel link. You are welcome to post your MCGamer related content in the Media section of the website, however. If you have any other questions, feel free to message me privately.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to MCGamer forums jayrap :)

I hope you have a fun experience here and if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to private message me! May I also mention if you do intend on posting MCGamer Content, please do so in the media section and not anywhere else.

J

Jojo

Welcome to the forums! :)

I'm sure you will enjoy your time here! If you have any questions or need help, feel free to start a conversation with me :)

Have a good day! ;)

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!

PM me if you have any questions regarding anything.

You have a great day too! :)

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome! If you have any questions about MCGamer feel free to ask:)

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hello and Welcome to the MCGamer Network! I hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I recommend you to have a look at our Rules so that you are up-to-date with how we roll here. :)

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Welcome and I wish you lots of luck for the future! Please feel free to click any of the links in my signature (below) for any help.

Chelsea19

Survivor
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer Network! :)

If you want to share your videos that are releated to MCGamer , you can post them on the Media part of the forums: Media
Just keep in mind that your videos need to be appropriate and related content to the Network.

Also, If you would like to meet some of the staff & some of the players from the community feel free to come on the Teamspeak: ts.mcgamer.net

Every two weeks or so there is a Staff Q&A hosted on the Teamspeak where you can ask the staff questions and it is a chance to get to know the staff just a little bit more. :)

I hope you enjoy your time on the network! :)

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I am bridgedragon, and I hope to see you around! (Even though I'm not really active anymore.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci