• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New to the community

Victimized

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys, my name is Victimized. My ign is _Victimized_ I have been playing at mineplex for pretty much my entire minecraft career. I was recently told of MCSG by a friend, and now I have found the forums. I have been pretty preoccupied with other things lately, so hopefully I have time to play here, it looks like an awesome server.

I will start by telling you guys a little about myself. My name is Justin I'm originally from Atlanta Georgia. I now live in San Jose California. I have lived here for a little over two years. I am 16 years old. I am what people may call "black" and I take pride in my race. I have gone through a lot of trouble with myself in the past in Atlanta, and have finally gotten away from the "big city" life I guess you could say, and San Jose is still pretty nice.

My profile picture- I know people might ask, and think it's creepy, but the skeleton is of great importance to me. I was in a gang when I was 12, until I was 14 and moved away from Georgia. I had a drug addiction, and the skeleton picture in my room was the only person who I believed had faith in me. Since then, I have cleaned up my life, live in California, and have Gotten over the pain of my past.

I don't really talk very much in skype or teamspeak on mineplex, and I don't really plan on talking very much here. I will be on a lot, and playing a lot, but just not talking very much. I hope I have not given away too much information about myself, especially in my first thread ever on these forums I am new to. I hope the MCSG community goes well, and I will start playing soon:D

Last edited:

Kennyrulez

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to MCSG, if you see me around the Teamspeak or servers don't hesitate to ask me anything or just come and talk if you like! :)

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCSG community, congratulations on moderator also.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome to the MCGamer network, Victimized! The community will always be there for you if you ever need us. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci