• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Skin?

Reaction score
Hi I'm MC749 and have a decent skin, but want my own skin. If someone has the time, would they be able to make me a new skin? Or perhaps even just send the link of a really cool skin. (don't want a derp or rainbow skins, etc) Thankyou!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I personally think its the wrong section as if you're looking for art you should post this on the art section, still nothing to worry as its minecraft :p

Look on Planet Minecraft. The are the best original skins. Heres my Planet Minecraft if you feel to check it out:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/thatonefox/

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi I'm MC749 and have a decent skin, but want my own skin. If someone has the time, would they be able to make me a new skin? Or perhaps even just send the link of a really cool skin. (don't want a derp or rainbow skins, etc) Thankyou!
If you want a custom skin and is easy to make go to Minecraft.deocx.com or search Minecraft armory on google

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci