• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Server; Need Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickSwag13

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, I am NickSwag13. I was once a server owner, but craftbukkit was copyrighted and my server was no longer existent. I come here today seeking administrators for a server I am going to run. This time, I will have to use a Minecraft host, which will cost at least $20 a month. I am looking for people who can help pay for this fee, and in return, you will receive an administrator position and 10% of the server's profits. This server will be mainly focused on survival games, as I happen to make my own maps as well. I have great experience in plugins and server configuration, and I am ready to go down that road again. If you are interested in partnering with me, please fill out this application below:

Name:
Plugin Skills (1-10)-
Server Skills (1-10)-
WorldEdit Skills (1-10)-
Reason for Application-
What makes you admin worthy-
Willing to help pay fees (yes or no)-
*Please note: If you do not help pay fees, you will not get a portion of the profit

Thanks for your time, if you have any questions, contact me on Skype at NickSwag13 :).

Attachments

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
The MCGamer forums are not the place to look for staff for other servers.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci