• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES New Server Host!

Keep Cube Hosting

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
I would really like to have mcsg swith to a different server host. The server is SO laggy at times. Now i know that a lot of people agree with me that the server is laggy quite often. I would just like to make a poll whether to keep cube hosting or get a new host.

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
We won't be switching hosts for a couple reasons. The lag is not necessarily Cubed Host's fault. There are a variety of issues that can compound to make the lag a lot worse than normal. There's also the fact that multiple of our in-house developers work with Cubed Host. That way, if the servers have a problem, we can fix it a lot quicker than if we had to go through the customer support at another hosting service.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
We won't be switching hosts for a couple reasons. The lag is not necessarily Cubed Host's fault. There are a variety of issues that can compound to make the lag a lot worse than normal. There's also the fact that multiple of our in-house developers work with Cubed Host. That way, if the servers have a problem, we can fix it a lot quicker than if we had to go through the customer support at another hosting service.
I would just like to show you guys that the people want a new host, one that won't lag as much, why dont we get the same host as the hive. The Hive servers are phenomenal, they NEVER lag. Please at least consider going back to the old host or the hive host. I have over 4000 games on mcsg through all my accounts. MCSG used to be so good, until we switched to Cube Hosting, Now the experience of playing has gone down in qquality because of the lag that even former mods like Tomahawk made videos about. You know if a former mod is complaining about the server then ther is something wrong. Overall i just really miss the old MCSG servers that NEVER lagged.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
....why dont we get the same host as the hive. ...
Funny thing is that we actually do share the same CA datacenter as the Hive. Our physical server boxes are probably right next to each other in that site's server room. So the issue isn't server hosts or CubedHost themselves, thus there'd be no point in ditching fantastic people like subv3rsion, Ava, and dv90.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
Funny thing is that we actually do share the same CA datacenter as the Hive. Our physical server boxes are probably right next to each other in that site's server room. So the issue isn't server hosts or CubedHost themselves, thus there'd be no point in ditching fantastic people like subv3rsion, Ava, and dv90.
*takes plug* *unplugs* "whoops"

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Funny thing is that we actually do share the same CA datacenter as the Hive. Our physical server boxes are probably right next to each other in that site's server room. So the issue isn't server hosts or CubedHost themselves, thus there'd be no point in ditching fantastic people like subv3rsion, Ava, and dv90.[
then if its not cube hosting why does it lag so much

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Note: we also share the same EU datacenter as the Hive.

SuperKyleFTW

Survivor
Reaction score
Our US is still trash. th most popular server if mcsg is still EXTREMELY LAGGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member