• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Player - ManchiYT

Who is actually going to read all of this??

• I am going to do everything you say cause your awesome!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ManchiYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals,
I am manchi or commonly known as jack, i am 16 years old (nearly 17) i have started a youtube channel for minecraft but mainly The Minecraft Survival Games! (MCSG) I would like to give the people who play this server a chance to make a new friend, pls follow me on the forums to get to know me and ill get to know you also if you have time while playing this awesome game, go and subscribe to my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/ManchiHD and don't forget to leave a like on my latest video! Further more you can tweet me all day every day at https://twitter.com/ManchiYT or ManchiYT ....
If this isn't enough i like to watch youtube and my idols are the top mcsg players who post content like
MsMissyMinecraft, Huahwi, croe97, Lovelights, SixZoSeven and Gravey4rdMC!!
You see we are similar as a community and although i am just another person trying to start up a youtube career, first i want to bring you the best content and the entertaining gameplay, so if you like what you have read please go and check me out it would make my day and possibly be the start of something big!

Ben67482

Survivor
Reaction score
Please do not advertise your YouTube channel on the forums. Instead you can post it in the "Media" section if you wish :)

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Welcome, we give you and your channel the best of luck. But unfortunately you have posted in the wrong section of the forums (As stated above you may post in the 'Media' section of the forums)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Also, this thread itself should be in the community corner.

But Welcome!
Just a few friendly tips:
Asking for Follows and Subscribers is not something that will get you respect, it's like starting a clan named "noobz" and expecting 100+ applications.
It'd be good to browse the forums, and learn what goes where. You'll get a lot less hate, and more respect.

ManchiYT

Spectator
Reaction score
thanks guys i will work and hard and gain the respect from other mcsg players instead of asking for it and may you have the best luck for the unknown future ahead of you! <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci