• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Online Game?

Captain Falcon

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey everyone how is it going? Im thinking of making a new game type similar to the survival games and the walls. Variede I was going to try and join your team cause i love to build things in minecraft. Since im not age 15 im deciding to make my own type of game. If anyone has any suggestions on what to put in please reply. So far it is 4 person game with walls spliting them. The players search around there side (its a maze) for chest. There will be a lever you hit and bring you to the nether. In the nether the same thing will happen then you arrive at the end. With all mobs off the four fight to the death at the end. Also check out my YouTube chanel PKTrridennt. Im working on new builds as we speak. Thank You for your time and happy Survival Games. https://www.youtube.com/user/PKTrridennt?feature=guide

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Intresting idea, will have to see how it pans out.

The only problem I see is people memorizing the maze. Maybe you could have the maze be randomly generated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci