• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES New MCSG bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

VikingVirus

Tribute
Reaction score
As I was playing on Icarus, I saw 2 people running while charging the bow. Automatically I assumed that they were hacking, but then I did more research. The mods on roxbot.com say, that if you right click a fence post with your bow, you can run and charge it. When I tried it, sure enough it worked! But, when I tried it on MCSG it did not work.

I want to know if this is legal, and if so, how to do it. :p

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Uhm, there are very few fences on Icarus. It may have been a hack, although if they WERE near a fence, then I'm not sure. This is known as the Fence glitch, and is usually used to eat food on the run, but it was supposed to have been fixed/patched, so it's probably hacks.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
On other servers you can do it with a fence post, but on MCSG it doesn't work due to the NCP. I doubt it was hacks, as when I try to do this people see me running with the bow charged back but I can't shoot it.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score
On other servers you can do it with a fence post, but on MCSG it doesn't work due to the NCP. I doubt it was hacks, as when I try to do this people see me running with the bow charged back but I can't shoot it.
Actually Kpwn fixed this in a coding livestream he did.

I think you can do the "fence" glitch with Cauldrons unless I'm mistaken.

Quisey21

Experienced
Reaction score
Actually Kpwn fixed this in a coding livestream he did.

I think you can do the "fence" glitch with Cauldrons unless I'm mistaken.
They fixed the Cauldrons too, I don't know what happened in this case but if you try and use the fence post "glitch" on a Cauldron it wouldn't work..

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
They fixed the Cauldrons too, I don't know what happened in this case but if you try and use the fence post "glitch" on a Cauldron it wouldn't work..
I've seen multiple people do it on vines, but there are no vines on Icarus if I'm not mistaken; T'was probably hacks :p

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Almost definetly hacks. The fence and cauldron bug has already been fixed.

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I saw someone doing this too, pretty sure it's a hack.

Raupp2

Tribute
Reaction score
Yea, I tried to do this while in Icarus. Doesn't work :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member