• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New MC Account Name!

What name shall I pick?

• 1337_Dunnett

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • MLG_Dunnett

• Other (PM me or post in reply area)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Hey guys dmdunnett here (not exactly), as some of you know recently my MC account was hacked (Approx, around the 3rd-5th of December) so my Dad has generously let me buy another account this month (he says probs next weekend). But I have one problem...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO NAME IT!

And that is where you guys come in to help me decide!

I have messaged a variety of names to both IRL and MCSG friends and the winning names were 1337_Dunnett and MLG_Dunnett (cuz retard is
inappropriate to put in my name :()
This poll will close in 1 week. You can decide either 1337_Dunnett or MLG_Dunnett, but you can choose another name :). If the "other (suggested)" name option wins I will choose my favorite suggestion in the comment section or the PMs I get.

Happy Voting and may my account name be in my favor :D

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you want things relating to your name you have at the moment? Or do you want a completely different name?

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
A new name. His old account Dmdunnett got hacked.
Damn... =/ Sucks that that happened, but what I was asking was (if I'm going to give suggestions) is should I base them around 'Dunnet' or should they be completely new?

Reaction score
Damn... =/ Sucks that that happened, but what I was asking was (if I'm going to give suggestions) is should I base them around 'Dunnet' or should they be completely new?
I would prefer having it involving the word Dunnett cuz I feel if there is no "Dunnett" in the name my MCSG friends might not recognize me...
But you can do what you want :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you want something cool? Get insurgent :p

GamerChappy

Experienced
Reaction score
Dunnlectric
DunnDunnDUNN
DunnetPvP
DunnetIsAGunnetPvP