• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New map styles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
I like how the maps on MCGamer are at the moment, that´s one of the reasons why i play here instead of another server.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
MCGamer and Mineplex are two distinctly different servers. No need for MCGamer to copy another servers style, since its own originality and creativity is what got it to where we are now anyways :p

Last edited:

PrimeFusion

Spectator
Reaction score
WTFGeorge moje misljene da mineplex mape nista nevaljaju tako da... Nek MCGamer koristi sadasnje mape :) LP

Luka

Quantum
Reaction score
MCGamer and Mineplex are two distinctly different server. No need for MCGamer to copy another servers style, since its own originality and creativity is what got it too where we are now anyways :p
Nicely said ^-^

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
Then why don't you build your own map. Nobody is stopping you. MC Gamer does not commission teams to build specific maps, either the community submits them or a MCG official build team makes it.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I honestly don't like the now popular maps. Not a fan of Alaskan, Par 72, Zone 85 or Turbulence. I prefer the maps that used to be overplayed ie. Holiday Resort, SG 4, Chernobyl. Maybe it's because I know the maps, but there's something about the new overplayed maps that really bothers me.

TwistedRain

Platinum
Reaction score
The Maps Style is fine how it is Some maps could use improvement on though I don't see mineplex style maps ever coming to McGamer. Thank you <3

<3

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
I like how the maps are, i just think some need to be voted more! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci