• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Creation

• Thread starter EhCanadianBacon
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EhCanadianBacon

Hello everyone! ♥

I am fairly new to MCSG and the forums, and I was wondering...If I were to make a new map, what are the "requirements" and how to I "bring" it to the developers? Do I have to create the whole map, or just corn, and the rest is automated through the developers based on the theme? Any information would be appreciated!

Thank you all so very much for your help!

Lots of love,

ChrisMSavage - Born To Please.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
You Have to Make the corn, Make the map and Put the chests. The maps that are highly voted are:
The maps with freely PVP spaces
Maps with good treasure chests locations
Maps with nice terraforming
Maps with a lot of redstoning

If you manage to complete your map, be sure to post your a thread on: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/maps-in-progress/
and be sure to add the following (you don't have to add it, but it gives the players a preview) advertising your map, putting some nice pictures, some nice description and also include who helped you build it.

My tips:
Sketch your map out. Try to get your whole map and then build it
Learn as much as you can from terraforming and redstone. Terraforming is achieved by world edit or voxel snipper. (to use voxel snipper you need a multiplayer server)

Hope this helps you and if you have any questions ask me. Or better as a mod. :)

E

EhCanadianBacon

You Have to Make the corn, Make the map and Put the chests. The maps that are highly voted are:
The maps with freely PVP spaces
Maps with good treasure chests locations
Maps with nice terraforming
Maps with a lot of redstoning

If you manage to complete your map, be sure to post your a thread on: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/forums/maps-in-progress/
and be sure to add the following (you don't have to add it, but it gives the players a preview) advertising your map, putting some nice pictures, some nice description and also include who helped you build it.

My tips:
Sketch your map out. Try to get your whole map and then build it
Learn as much as you can from terraforming and redstone. Terraforming is achieved by world edit or voxel snipper. (to use voxel snipper you need a multiplayer server)

Hope this helps you and if you have any questions ask me. Or better as a mod. :)

Thanks a lot for your help! :) ♥

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Question answered, thread locked.

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I was the only one who helped you.... what a pity. (now VeeZa can lock the thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci