• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Map Chest Problem

maxwell

Spectator
Reaction score
Alot of the chests dont get filled at the start of the game and dont get reilled either, it's really annoying as it makes it impossible to survive.

BigMo4Sho2012

Tribute
Reaction score
I was just about to post this same thing. I think only the chests at the cornocopia get refilled at the start

maxwell

Spectator
Reaction score
Half of the chest START empty and don't get anything in them at all

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think I missed some chests while adding to the database. I will check it out.

Felix Griffin

Tribute
Reaction score
Ah, so not all chests are randomized by the plugin?

Could you please remove a few of the original-map ones from the database? The ones with the record, for example, and Magic's Magic Sword? It would put some of the old puzzles back in.

007a83

Spectator
Reaction score
ALL OF THE ONE OUT SIDE OF THE CORN DON'T GET FILLED I have CHECKED 20 CHEST AND ALL WHERE UNFILLED PLEASE FIX THIS

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I added 133 chests into the database just now (from the original 87 that I got the last time), so I missed quite a few. If there are still some empty, let me know but this should be fixed on your next game.

Airman721

Spectator
Reaction score
While a lot more chests now have things in them, I'm still finding a tonne of empty chests. I know that they haven't been raided because you have to dig through a bunch of leaves to get to them. I play on EU2, but I doubt that it's only happening to this server.

Brazzled

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, are ALL the chests suppose to be filled at the start, or only some?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci