• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW MAP BEING MADE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shosher

Spectator
Reaction score
hello this is shosher and im making a new HG map.
it seems mutch fun and progress is going well.
il add some pics later.

info:
it will be a forest theme on an iland. with here and there some quests which lead to chests. chests are getting auto filled by the mod.

REQUEST:
someone who makes his server with my map on it
so i can work on it with the host and some friends of mine.
ass long it will be online at day time i would be VERRY HAPPY.

so if ure a good builder (only say that with proof) or if u have an server avaideble it would be owsome

MrRoy

Tribute
Reaction score
Lawl so you say you wanna build a map but you still need a server whats 24/7 on and you need some builders

I think its better to join with your friens some other map making servers that already are making a map

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This idea sounds exactly like the 1st Minecraft survival games map dude, it's basically a giant island (with a few smaller ones), it's a forest, it has tiny little quests leading to chests (The Vinyl)....

cahillcorey

Tribute
Reaction score
Well the one we have is a pine forest. It depends on what type of tree he uses. Plus, I have always wanted a forest arena that was thicker and not have trees spread out. The only time the forest was thick in the arena was around the center and not the whole island.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci