• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

New Leaderboards - Top Players

J

District 13
Reaction score
Okay, just making sure people understand this, but this is not a thread regarding the new leaderboard/website update, this is a thread asking the community who the top players will be for other mini-games excluding Survival Games.

So, the devs said that they will release leaderboards in the upcoming weeks or so, and I just want to know, who do you think will acquire the top spot for the leaderboards of new mini-games? Personally, I want to try Quarter Quell and ColorZone if they come out! :D (Our rivalry is not over yet Vanicle)

What do you guys think?

J

District 13
Reaction score
arsenalfcgunners
Move thread to Community Corner? Accidently posted it in Map Downloads and Discussions :3

MoltenLavaMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm gunning for a good rank on Quarter Quell. It has been a while since I've played on my other account widebick3.

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
I really hope there are leaderboards for TF2. If so, I'll definitely try to be at the top for that!

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I really hope there are leaderboards for TF2. If so, I'll definitely try to be at the top for that!
If there are ever TF2 leaderboards (which there are planned to be once it is entirely revamped) I will be top. No why? My arsenal is just to powerful.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Pshh, I'm a freshman, you're a suffermore. Grades are on my side. xD
Well, I am guessing the new MCTF2 won't be out by the end of this school year. Since they are doing Battlegrounds and ZedChase right now. But you never know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci