• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW Idea to Speed Up Games!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirbyflys

Tribute
Reaction score
Instead of having people vote to death-match or wait for death-match, why don't you change the game up by giving each player a compass to point at the nearest player? So instead of people looking aimlessly they have a direction to head in, this would also eliminate campers because they would need to keep moving to avoid other people.

So maybe initiate something like this on the second night (or in a chest refill) so that the "Career Tributes" who team and camp spawn, have a way of finding other players if necessary.

Just an Idea Guys! Give me your thoughts ideas and opinions!
I love this idea!

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Im glad everybody likes the idea! It comes down to the terms of "obtaining" such an item

Skonth

Spectator
Reaction score
I find this idea really bad. The point of survival games is to hide when you need to recharge and stay stealthy. Now being marked by a compass ruins all that. Please don't take this harshly

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I find this idea really bad. The point of survival games is to hide when you need to recharge and stay stealthy. Now being marked by a compass ruins all that. Please don't take this harshly
Its to prevent camping, and if you need to regenerate health or find food, you can do that stuff whilw being tracked. The other idea to this is just have it point in the direction they're in every so often ro avoid a complete means of tracking competators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci