• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEW HUNGER GAMES MAP!!!!!!

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
wrong location :p next time post in the correct area.

Moved to map WIP area

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Very different approach to how other maps have been, I like it, may get tedious when all your doing is chasing people in water :p

SnuggleCupCakes

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey its me SnuggleCupCakes hehe! XD uuuuumh i for got what i was gorn to say to brendon oh yer hi brendon our map needs more ground around corn so easy movement is applide to the map tehhee! tanks (boom)

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
The pain of having to try to catch people...I can already see Fishing Rods being the "best" weapon on this!
Some of the builds look nice, but I personally feel there needs to be more. It looks great! It's a very interesting concept. :p

FinalAstos

Spectator
Reaction score
I have experience with making survival games maps, even if I haven't posted any, and the main, horrible problem with this is not enough land. I totally respect the cornucopia, where you have to swim to get to it, but the main problems are these:

1) There is not enough land to chase people on, the only thing I can see will help with that is giving more fishing rods, but

2) Using so much water in the arena, you can't really put any fishing rods anywhere, because that would give that certain player infinite food. And, . . .

3) It is almost impossible to have a player roaming around without at least 1 career (over powered player, term from the book) seeing them and chasing them down, which leads, again, to the first problem. There needs to be more things that people can hide behind, so that at least this game lasts for 20 minutes.

:)

Hend

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
i don't like it .1) more water then land 2) so little land and the land is so small 3) gonna be a pain playing this no offense

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci