• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether Survival games map

do you like this idea?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Chielz

Spectator
Reaction score
You can also make a regular map, then use a World Edit tool to replace the grass, dirt, sand, stone with netherrack/soulsand. And buildingblocks like (stone)bricks with netherbricks for example.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
You can also make a regular map, then use a World Edit tool to replace the grass, dirt, sand, stone with netherrack/soulsand. And buildingblocks like (stone)bricks with netherbricks for example.
Yeah, instead of copying it or anything just build it...

Lord Chielz

Spectator
Reaction score
So... are we going to build this map? I'm willing to help, i can build some structures :)

johansws

Tribute
Reaction score
I could help do and do, im alreadey involved in a map making project

4puppy

Spectator
Reaction score
i think all he realy has to do is block off a big section of the nether so only pigman spawn in it. but if they do hit one it would suck but thats there problem

4puppy

Spectator
Reaction score
I think nether is a map we realy need and also a map with a desert and swamp with a small village that would make things fun.

4puppy

Spectator
Reaction score
or even a map that does not let u go out to far and it has 1 section snow another nether another jungle and the last section desert. I have made a few maps like this but got lost in the past updates for minecraft

4puppy

Spectator
Reaction score
but I also think the nether is a bit to big for a game because of all the caves that lead to different sections of the nether I think it might get hard with three people left and there all on different sections or on opposite sides

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
There is no need to make 4 posts.
You can edit the first one. >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members