• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nether MCSG [Improved]

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you're confused between radius and diameter. Radius = distance from edge to the centre, diameter = distance from edge to opposite edge (ie double the radius). Minimum diameter is supposed to be 500 blocks, but sg4 is somewhat less than this. However, there is no way this map is big enough or anywhere near detailed and varied enough to ever be a map on the servers. Its a PvP map, but certainly not survival games. Looks like a whole lot of random mess with a lot of nether brick, in my opinion. Also, breeze may not have a lot of land laterally, but the altitude differences at least makes it seem like there's more space. An entirely flat map does not feel big, so flat maps need to be quite large, as well as what i said before.
So should I remake the map for the 3rd time? So be it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So should I remake the map for the 3rd time? So be it.
Theres no point in remaking it if you're not going to make it good enough for the servers. Maps need to have that something awesome about it, which takes a lot of skill, and often young people will struggle to meet those standards. There's a lot of pro building tutorials out there you might want to watch and try out, but practice making detailed and awesome looking structures will help you the most.

XNexer

Diamond
Reaction score
Theres no point in remaking it if you're not going to make it good enough for the servers. Maps need to have that something awesome about it, which takes a lot of skill, and often young people will struggle to meet those standards. There's a lot of pro building tutorials out there you might want to watch and try out, but practice making detailed and awesome looking structures will help you the most.
Alright thank you...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci