• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nerf the boat and reis

Nerf...

• the castle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both the castle and the boat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nate252

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel like
1. everyone either has memorized the map or they are using reis minimap waypoints
Suggestion: Plugin to kick ppl with reis?

2. Most people just run for the boat area now. Not only are there like 6 big chests all in the boat, a even bigger stash than at spawn, but very close by is the second biggest stash (that I know of) at the castle. There is like 4 more chests all close by. So at the start of the game everyone runs that way because there are 10 or so easy/close by chests.
Also it is close to the spawn and an iconic area to remember (not just the woods) so its like a magnet.
Suggestion: Nerf that side of the map. Take away a few of the chests in the boat! Only have 1 or 2 big chests there. And take away the chest under the tree or on the little island by the castle (two really easy to get ones).
Also adding a iconic/popular areas close to spawn, in another direction could help.

GammaDude1

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that it is a good way to thin out the herd when most people go and get killed at the boat. A new place would be nice so there would be more good items at the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci