• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Negative posts about mcsg < Positive posts about mcsg :D

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
OK, so the reason Ive made this thread is to talk about The positive side of mcsg. So many people go on the fourms and rant.. and rant about the server and they say negative things about it so, I'm going to say some Positive things about mcsg :D I hope You can All see my point of view and see why Mcgamer is just a Great server. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO ADD SOMETHING I'LL DO THAT.

1: The owner chadTheDj is one of the most dedicated owners to a server in Minecraft, Chad has been running mcgamer for several years (I think he started it on 2012, not sure) and he has spent countless hours making the server better and more fun. Thanks chad

2:So I lot of people say mcgamers "other" game types don't work and for the most part (Hungry games xD) they do, The bingo mini-game is actually really fun I recommend ;) if your into minecraft surivial, Tf2 is also fun and so are all the others.

3. The staff are AMAZING, they very well may be the best staff in all of mc, they work Hours spending there time trying to help our servers and get rid of nasty-hackers. Also if you have a problem just hop on the mcgamer ts and they should help you.

4: The maps, People spend a lot of freaking time into building Mcgamers maps, they generally do it to help out the server out of generosity and niceness. If you want to see what I mean go on to the Mcgamers network and go onto a server and go on a sg, and look at the map and think to your self, How much effort they but into that map.

5: Originality, mcsg doesn't really steal other ideas from other servers like hive or any other server, They love to be unique and make there mark on the servers also the developers develop and improve the game-types.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
1: The owner chadTheDj is one of the most dedicated owners to a server in Minecraft, Chad has been running mcgamer for several years (I think he started it on 2012, not sure) and he has spent countless hours making the server better and more fun. Thanks chad
It's the Devs that did 99% of the work on this server if you didn't know. Chad has other stuff to do then to take care of a minecraft server
2:So I lot of people say mcgamers "other" game types don't work and for the most part (Hungry games xD) they do, The bingo mini-game is actually really fun I recommend ;) if your into minecraft surivial, Tf2 is also fun and so are all the others.
If you didn't know, people play on this server just for Survival Games, because this is how this server started out. Nobody really cares about the new mini-games that were added
3. The staff are AMAZING, they very well may be the best staff in all of mc, they work Hours spending there time trying to help our servers and get rid of nasty-hackers. Also if you have a problem just hop on the mcgamer ts and they should help you.
Totally : ))) There are a few mods that actually do their job like Ceroria, Axanite, charliewolves and Vigilo (at least on EU)
4: The maps, People spend a lot of freaking time into building Mcgamers maps, they generally do it to help out the server out of generosity and niceness. If you want to see what I mean go on to the Mcgamers network and go onto a server and go on a sg, and look at the map and think to your self, How much effort they but into that map.
Can't really correct you on this one
5: Originality, mcsg doesn't really steal other ideas from other servers like hive or any other server, They love to be unique and make there mark on the servers also the developers develop and improve the game-types.
I don't really get what you're trying to say here XDDD

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
It's the Devs that did 99% of the work on this server if you didn't know. Chad has other stuff to do then to take care of a minecraft server

If you didn't know, people play on this server just for Survival Games, because this is how this server started out. Nobody really cares about the new mini-games that were added

Totally : ))) There are a few mods that actually do their job like Ceroria, Axanite, charliewolves and Vigilo (at least on EU)

Can't really correct you on this one

I don't really get what you're trying to say here XDDD
you forgot Alloy ^_^

nd lmao number 5 hahaha

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I personally think deadly descent, quarter quell, battlegrounds and color zone are more than half decent; and Survival Bingo gets a solid player base compared to the others. UHC worlds has potential if the bugs are fixed, and soon to come gamemodes are hypetastic :^)))))

Thanks for the kind words btw c:

yes but dan just started out and he needs training : CC
and this is another thing mods dont do, they dont train the new people that need training ^_^
holy thats a lot of training right there
Only Sr. Mods can host trainings rip

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
I personally think deadly descent, quarter quell, battlegrounds and color zone are more than half decent; and Survival Bingo gets a solid player base compared to the others. UHC worlds has potential if the bugs are fixed, and soon to come gamemodes are hypetastic :^)))))

Thanks for the kind words btw c:

Only Sr. Mods can host trainings rip
i love pizza plz have some with me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci