• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need your Help!!!

Is my name allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • No (Please elaborate)

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hmm.. I have re-read the rules, and it did say that only soft swear words are allowed, such as "Damn, and Crap". But it hadn't said anything about the word of a glutious maximus being allowed. This may need further speculation upon staff members, however, I would recommend changing the name of the alternative account in the future anyways. But hopefully you get unbanned soon! :)

Maxwill

Gold
Reaction score
I mean there are kids who use bad language on ts and in the chat but the respectful little ones that just have wanna have fun dont need to be seeing this on a game sorry if this upsets you its just my opinion

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I would say it is unfair to get banned for having a** in your name since it could mean donkey. Now if you have f*** or b**** in your name,then you should be banned

Attorah

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't think it's the 'ass' part of the name that the senior staff are worried about. I think it has more to do with the context and what it is implying. In my opinion, it is offensive.

Reaction score
Mhmm, so how about let's get both sides before someone rants on about a Sr. Mod who bans them, shall we?
I would talk to the Sr.Mod on Teamspeak, but I'm apparently banned because I asked for the list of words to be shown, them responding with "I'm done"

Reaction score
I don't think it's the 'ass' part of the name that the senior staff are worried about. I think it has more to do with the context and what it is implying. In my opinion, it is offensive.
I understand completey, but what their reason was having the Wprd "Ass" now both of the Sr.Staff have done this, I would' ep liked to speak to a higher rank, but I'm banned on TEAMSPEAK so, no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci