• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need workers for Magma Core map!

TrevorBrown

Survivor
Reaction score
Well, with a few community maps in, my team decided to make one as well. We literally just started it and we need some talented workers to help us!
We are creating a map called Magma Core. It's a volcanic wasteland with a massive volcano where the cornucopia sits. We started on a super flat world, we will just terraform some hills. This is, so far, the outside of the main volcano. (Remember, this is the skin and bones of the volcano. We will make it look better soon)
Screen shot 2012-09-28 at 7.07.11 PM.png

What we are looking for are some talented builders, terraformers, and redstoners.
Our team so far is: Trevor_Brown, Ethan_brown, math_scott, logicalllama, Ikubi, cake, GibboAssassin, and flammendrew.

We currently have 4 job applications open. The first 4 who send in an application and get accepted will be whitelisted and a part of the team.
These are the requirements:

-The minimum age is 12 years, for maturity levels.
-You must have Skype.
-You must have knowledge of one or more of:

Redstone
Terraforming
WorldEdit
Single Player Commands

------------------------------------------------

Here is the application:

Your Minecraft Username:
Your MCSG Forum Username:
Your Age:
Your Skype Name :
What do you plan to do for our map? (Details, redstone, etc.):
Why do you want to help build our map?
Do you have any experiences with building MCSG maps?
Anything else we need to know? (Knowledge of volcanoes, etc.):
Please post photos of your works. (You MUST post photos in your application. If not, you will be ignored.)

------------------------------------------------

Good luck! May the best 4 win!

-Team Llama

Yanek

Tribute
Reaction score
Your Minecraft Username: yanekin123
Your MCSG Forum Username: yanekin123
Your Age: 13
Your Skype Name : yanekin2
What do you plan to do for our map? (Details, redstone, etc.): I plan on making a couple parkour areas over lava and also some traps where you get stuck and lava slowly pours in.
Why do you want to help build our map? Because I love making maps i have been doing it for 6 months and I want to see if I am good enough to get a actual job.
Do you have any experiences with building MCSG maps? I have never built a map for your servers but I have built some for a couple friends.
Anything else we need to know? (Knowledge of volcanoes, etc.): I am really good with redstone.
Please post photos of your works. (You MUST post photos in your application. If not, you will be ignored.) I can post a video:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci