• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need opinions (please don't lock thx)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Aight so, I just need opinions on this, it's not like the administration team is going to tell me, but it's not like I'm going to just stop trying to get unbanned, aight sooo, I was banned in-game around 2 years ago, for a forum related issue, ye I said some rude stuff to a person, they proceeded to ban me in-game as well. I apologized to the person and moved on to the hive, I later came back to MCSG around 2 years later, and I got known, I helped with us clan events, etc, ended up getting mod, and honestly helped the community. So I get witch hunted by a sr.mod they stalk all the things I did on the forums on my old account, and get evidence of where I said I was (Walker) cause that's my irl name, track down where I said I was Walker on my new forum account, and they track down all of the skins to match the accounts, and ofcourse proceeds to get me permbanned. (Honestly of you don't know what witch hunting is, it's a thing where a staff member continues to stalk a player and get them banned, and it's not allowed) anyways, I am now permbanned and I'm not being unbanned because I ban evaded and was abusive! If I recall lovelights ban evaded and he was never banned? And I was being abusive? Sure I was being abusive on the forums 2 years ago, apologized to the person, became mod, did good here, and was witch hunted, I also am permbanned off the MCGamer teamspeak for saying a few rude things to the person that witch hunted me (completely understand why I was banned) but the same person that witch hunted me denied my appeal, and I don't think that's right, and honestly all I want is opinions, if it's stupid or if it seems right (and I truly want to know if it seems right, and why, because they won't tell me the exact reason.)

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Deserve to be unbanned or at least have a different snr mod look at your appeal
Nah the sr.mod that witch hunted me denied my teamspeak appeal, his best admin friends denied my in-game appeal

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
The stalking thing happens a lot, however I can't give you my opinion since i don't know how abusive you were and what problems you cause

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
The stalking thing happens a lot, however I can't give you my opinion since i don't know how abusive you were and what problems you cause
Honestly I don't even remember it but I think it was all censored on the forums and said bunny everywhere lmaaooo

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
If they had some good evidence to suspect that you were ban evading I'd say witch hunting is a good thing.

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
If they had some good evidence to suspect that you were ban evading I'd say witch hunting is a good thing.
Yeah I mean, I was doing something wrong, and that was ban evading, which isn't allowed. Honestly though, I have tried to make points about now, and now, it's been 2 years sense that ban, it was a forum ban originally, and I ban evaded, that wasn't right, but if I'm being dealt about ban evading, why wasn't lovelights dealt with, you can't just not deal with one player because they made a map, and were a Youtuber, I was a mod, I tried my best aswell, ya know.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah I mean, I was doing something wrong, and that was ban evading, which isn't allowed. Honestly though, I have tried to make points about now, and now, it's been 2 years sense that ban, it was a forum ban originally, and I ban evaded, that wasn't right, but if I'm being dealt about ban evading, why wasn't lovelights dealt with, you can't just not deal with one player because they made a map, and were a Youtuber, I was a mod, I tried my best aswell, ya know.
Idk the story behind Lovelight so I can't really compare to that

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Witch Hunting is something that seems to be taken seriously in other communities such as Badlion, Mineplex, etc. However, when I was a mod here I never heard of the term "witch-hunting". So, it's not right to say that it's not allowed here when it probably has never even been brought up.

Also Walker, remember the fact that you were a mod here. You know that at least 75% of the mods here will snitch on anyone or do anything to make their rep go up. Whether it's only hanging in chats with Sr. Mods and talking to 1 or 2 select mods, or getting people demoted for something they say in a Skype chat. I really just wish it was noticed. It's sad to know that you and that Sr. Mod used to be such great buds, but right as he got mod he just changed into a different person.

I don't think that it's right for that person to answer your Ban Dispute, as there has been a past with the 2 of you. I highly advise you to bring it up with an Admin for a discussion (razzledgirl). That's not a definite action that will go your way, but it would be really good to get an idea of their POV in this whole situation. Trust me, I'll help you out here because the same person who witch-hunted you got me demoted when I barely knew them, and when I did talk to them I was always nice to him. Also, he refused the first few times that he was the one to report me when there was no evidence that it could've been anyone else.

PM me. We'll talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci