• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Ideas for a map.

which of these 2 maps would you like?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoGs4LiFe

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I just recently started an ocean map but we encountered a lot of problems including using the boats to get around, getting lots of sticks, so we are going to make a new one. problem is, we dont have any good ideas. do you have some map ideas? I have been thinking about a mountain map, and I heard the idea of a nether map as well. which one do you like better? or do you have a better idea?

-DoGs4LiFe

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I havve an Idea. Why not make a map out of the mushroom biome. Its an idea i've never heard of before.
Its a shame your guys arent working on the ocean map anymore. I was getting pumped for it. :(

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
@ myself I just had a better idea. Why don't u combine the mushroom biome with the swamp biome and make a mushroom swamp. That would be an interesting theme for a map.
However, nether map is a good idea. My only problem with that is that more player deaths would come from ghast than players

ThomasBessems

Spectator
Reaction score
you could recreate a part from the nether into the normal world, and place some pigman spawners inside.

taskinoz

Tribute
Reaction score
How about a volcano map, and have the conacopia in the middle of the volcano

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
How about a volcano map, and have the conacopia in the middle of the volcano
Heheheh, don't worry, only the 6th time that idea has been brought up, but it's a pretty darn good one in my opinion.

taskinoz

Tribute
Reaction score
Heheheh, don't worry, only the 6th time that idea has been brought up, but it's a pretty darn good one in my opinion.
dam i thought i was being origional

How about having the cornucopia at the bottom of a lake in which the tributes are surrounding. It prevents camping the cornucopia and it evens out the chance of people getting chests

TheSchwamkopf

Spectator
Reaction score
A big cave, so you'll never see the sunlight again. (Minecarts and mazes included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci