• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
I need help really bad guys . i play the survival games EVERYDAY .
but now everytime a match is over , i join the lobby where you wait for 5 mins before the game starts , my problem is that , around that 1 minute mark , the game ALWAYS kicks me , and it saids the following message , "You were kicked for a doner because you were the most elligable" and then it saids the MCSG website , so i need help because i love the survival games and i need to play :( someone please help

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mkay, here's what's happening.
You're joining the server, and you're probably one of the last people in. Now when it comes to donors, they automatically kick the last person who joined to make room for themselves. It's not the nicest, but it's a kind act for donors. If you don't want to get kicked you must beat everyone else and be one of the first in there after it resets! :)

Demondue098

Tribute
Reaction score
Mkay, here's what's happening.
You're joining the server, and you're probably one of the last people in. Now when it comes to donors, they automatically kick the last person who joined to make room for themselves. It's not the nicest, but it's a kind act for donors. If you don't want to get kicked you must beat everyone else and be one of the first in there after it resets! :)
thank you very much :) i thought i had survival games broken or something

Dean

Career
Reaction score
The only way you can stop this from happening is if you donate yourself or make sure you're not the last one in. :p

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I suggest you try to join right after the restart if you don't want this to happen, the chance of being kicked for a donor will be GREATLY reduced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci