• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MineCraftExpert

Spectator
Reaction score
I am very new to this game, and have NO clue how to join any games. could someone generously explain how this works ? :)

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hi there are 22 us servers and 14 eu servers you can see them all if you click on the servers link. Once you find a free spot on one server ( they are usually really full) join. Once joined if a server game has already started you will be placed in to spectate mode to watch the game. At the end of the game the server will restart to stop the ghosting problem (temparary) Then re join and you will be placed into the pre game loby. After around 5 min the game will start and it will tp you to your starting podium after that just try to be the last man standing. Do you know the rules and stuff. :)

charlietreeman

Survivor
Reaction score
my friend got me banned because he shaw on my person and then he spammed the chat
:(

Joshkey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
oh ban not bad lol now it makes sence lol.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
my friend got me banned because he shaw on my person and then he spammed the chat
:(
You should make a ban dispute. and come up with a better story ^^

EDIT: Oh and charlie,
Are you sure it wasn't you spamming?
Because you are doing it too on the forums... -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members