• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need help picking a headset

iHaxors/Jess

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really need a solid headset that will not bug out on ANY applications such as teamspeak or skype . If you are suggestion to get a logitech headset please note Ive already gotten the Logitech G430 and it bugs out on teamspeak and says "Error, spam protection." If there are any headsets you sugest please leave the headset name and the price.

Thanks alot :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Pfft, I use some cheap samsung headphones. From one earbud they sound won't come out, but I'm still rocking out.

If you are going to spend some money on some quality product, make sure you buy some good gaming headset. It could either be Razer headphones, logitech, corsair, turtle beaches, etc. Look at all the products and select one of your like. Nice day. -Fox.

Ordies

Experienced
Reaction score
Depending if you would like sound quality or out-put voice quality.
Astro A40s would be for voice quality, talking to mates on TeamSpeak, headphones which are not giant, and will hurt after a while because it isn't a full ear headphone.
A50's are superior in audio quality, but lacks in out put.
Frankiein1080 made a video on it, search it up.

Jjppoohhnn

Career
Reaction score
You should get the A40's the quality is amzing and the audio as well so if your into recording and everthing that's the headset for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci