• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Need a name for the map and some help with ideas! <3

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
Earlier I posted a thread including one image of the begging and i asked for ideas some of them were to add lava and more detail and make it like a forest what else can i include to make it the perfect map for PvP Batllegrounds ?

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
What else can i include in the map to make it look better

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Make the sky permanent night and call it "Sanity Falls" :D

My only tip is to make it bigger and add a way to keep players from going too far, preferably using bushes. But visually it looks great, just make sure houses are rare and open so people can PvP in them as well. :)

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It would look better if there was a void surrounding the map or if it was based in the sky, as the plain open grass land outside of the map doesn't look to well with the map.

Other than that I believe this map has potential and it looks great and I hope all of your hard work and effort pays off. :thumbsup: (y)

Sabit

District 13
Reaction score
It would look better if there was a void surrounding the map or if it was based in the sky, as the plain open grass land outside of the map doesn't look to well with the map.

Other than that I believe this map has potential and it looks great and I hope all of your hard work and effort pays off. :thumbsup: (y)
yeah, i finished the map and i have based it in the sky you can take a look:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/pure-natura.218337/

MultiBigTime

Experienced
Reaction score
Earlier I posted a thread including one image of the begging and i asked for ideas some of them were to add lava and more detail and make it like a forest what else can i include to make it the perfect map for PvP Batllegrounds ?

Make the map name in your own opinion, why did you make the map, what inspired you, who inspired you, what is the purpose of the map?

Ask yourself all these kind of questions and think of a name with all the answers put together. :)

What else can i include in the map to make it look better
Once it hits the tree lines, make it all hills.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci