• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

NEARLY THERE :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica2801

Spectator
Reaction score
Down below- Is this what the page is meant to look like? If so i click multiplayer then what do i do??
mmmm.png

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
Go to minecraft.net or Mojang.com and redownload the new launcher to update to 1.6. It will give you a brand new launcher and then use the profile 1.6.2release. Next thing is sign in and your all set :)

Jessica2801

Spectator
Reaction score
Go to minecraft.net or Mojang.com and redownload the new launcher to update to 1.6. It will give you a brand new launcher and then use the profile 1.6.2release. Next thing is sign in and your all set :)

Sweet, Thanks :3 <3

branone

Career
Reaction score
Okay, before I go ahead and lock the thread I did notice you said you were still having a bit of trouble installing the new launcher/version for Minecraft, so i will give you a bit of a step-by-step guide which some others may be able to refer to as well when installing the new 1.6 launcher.

Firstly, head to Mojang's official website and download the launcher..

Once you're on the website just scroll down a bit and click one of the links based on what ever your operating system is, in this situation I click the 'Windows' link.

Now that you have downloaded the launcher you can go ahead and run it, you should get something a little similar to this (it may look a little different because you haven't run the new launcher before).

So click on 'New Profile' as hiqhlighted, and you will get a new window that will pop-up with some options.

From here you should really take 2 of these settings into account and the rest you won't need to worry about.
Profile Name: What ever you wish to call it, it doesn't matter. (your in-game name may be a recommendation however if you have multiple people at your house playing on your computer).
Use version: Just select "Use latest version" and it will update to.. well the latest version of Minecraft :)

Now save your profile, type in your Username and Password under the designated area and you're ready to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci