• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Nameless (floating islands) SG map (100% Completed)

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guurls. It's flohoho and I've decided to use the VoxelSniper/WorldEdit/MCEdit skills that I've acquired over the past year to make a Survival Games map. It's not really based on any movie (or potentially a bunch of movies/cinematics) and is basically a patch of floating islands (over the void) with bridges/parkour to get to each one. One of the main reasons for which I built this map is to avoid endless plain chases, endless water battles and endless lava lag (and because I'm too doopid to make a huge glass dome so it has natural boundaries (which you can pass using fly hacks (if you get past the NoCheat (Don't hack!)))). Here are some snapshots so far: The chests still have to be added, some more bridges built and possibly I will add a few extra islands.

2013-08-29_16.39.46.png
2013-08-29_16.39.56.png
2013-08-29_16.40.18.png
2013-08-29_16.40.57.png

I've recorded myself building most of this map, the videos will be uploaded once I've created my new channel.

Floating Island tutorial:

Hope you like it so far! <3

Last edited:

Jadiouu

Platinum
Reaction score
Looks great so war! I like the idea of this and it would be different from other maps and stand out. It would bring variety in maps. If I may suggest something it would be nice if there was some hidden underground tunnels with traps and chests (I don't know if you currently have already). And you could make a deathmatch arena ;)

Zachary0614

Career
Reaction score
Looks great but there was a map like this that was removed! Hope this gets accepted but just telling you bud!

Boboaluitz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks great but there was a map like this that was removed! Hope this gets accepted but just telling you bud!
The map like this that was removed was, I believe, made with a generator for the most part. This map seems like it'll have more original structures, as well as pretty good islands, so I think it has a chance. Keep it up :)

Reaction score
This looks amazing so far! Reminds me of Skylands survival, one of the older maps that was removed a while back :) I hope this gets accepted! :D

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks! :) And I think it was skyland survival or something which was sort of like this but yet quite different.

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. This looks really good, did you take inspiration from Skylands survival? Compared to the current maps, this would be really unique.

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow. This looks really good, did you take inspiration from Skylands survival? Compared to the current maps, this would be really unique.
Thanks a lot! :) I actually didn't get the inspiration from Skylands survival, it just kinda happened, I got really good at terraforming with VoxelSniper and started building floating islands and then I thought this could become an sg map. :p

Last edited:

Saber

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks a lot! :) I actually didn't get the inspiration from Skylands survival, it just kinda happened, I got really good at terraforming with VoxelSniper and started building floating islands and then I thought this could become an sg map. :p
Awesome, you've done a good job :)

flohoho

Survivor
Reaction score
Map Status update: Added two more islands, decorated some buildings and placed chests. Also the first video of the making of this map is now live here:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci