• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Name:(Open to suggestions)

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi, its me, Rob here. I was bored a bit earlier and decided to make a random map. After that I decided to make a sg map. So this is where I got up to. I've done the cornucopia but it still needs ALOT more work. Nothing else is done in the map but the corn sooooooo..........

Well here are the 2 pics I took.

Pic 1: Just a quick picture of the cornucopia.

Pic 2: Sort of an above-ish shot.

Build team

Right, so this is a pretty large project if I'm to build a whole map by myself soooooooooooo.......... Who wants to help me?

Also we need a server host. Anyone that applies to be the server host and, has a reasonable internet speed will be accepted instantly.

Application form:

In-Game-Username:

Skills in building:

Are you able to host a server (yes or no):

Skype username:

Rate yourself at building:

2-3 Pictures of buildings YOU made:
Build team members

Leader(s): Robdown2

Server host:

Terraformers:

Redstone/trap makers:

Builders:

thanks for reading :D

ejegun

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe teamswish will help aou out on this, but you need to tell us more about it. We have a very good 3gb ram server with 1GB/s speed, but we need more info.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
The holes look a lot out of place and the cornucopia (specifically the chest part) looks a bit bland and boring

Porkstorm

District 13
Reaction score
I me and my bro would like to help :) but on iPad can't fill in app, he's damn good at building, me not so much hope I can help C:

Robdown2

Experienced
Reaction score
SPAWN UPDATED

Pic 1: The holes aren't random and where the holes are there is half slabs on the ground there.

Pic 2: Spawn looks prettier :3

How do you feel about the spawn now?

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci