• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

N00b here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentXtasy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi hi :) I'm a noob in the forum and in minecraft :) I was watching all this videos about minecraft and I just fell in love with it, so I had to get my hands on it.
I didn't have money at first so I only played alone :( and tried to learn how this world worked, but then :D taraaan I got my paycheck and the first thing I did was download minecraft and join MCSG :) I was so happy!
I'm not very good at it yet, I get killed a lot :p because I don't know how to be quick with the sword or arrows, but I spend all my free time playing and trying to learn more :).
I love it here guys, I hope you like me :) and sorry if I have bad grammar or misspell sometimes but my first language is spanish, I'm from Mexico but I live in the frontier with the USA, at Tijuana.
I'm a girl and I love playing softball.
What else would you like to know about me :)?
Can I post pictures of myself? or is this like an anonymous forum :p where no one wants to see my face?! :D:oops:

SilentXtasy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hiii MrRagezer

And OnlyMathias, well I think a man in suit looks handsome :p and I love sweaters so I feel good about them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci