• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Mythos Adventure Map (WIP, help wanted)

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello guys, on my 1000th post here, I said after I was done with Cruise ship map, I would work on a map Idea you guys picked. No more work will be done on the Cruise ship map (great ride while it lasted) so, I'll go with the Idea that won the poll, an adventure map, heres a small introduction to the plot:

"Long ago, Humanity created a barrier to seperate itself from its evil gods who where starting wars amongst humanity. A hundred years later, the events surronding the barrier, and the gods themselves, where considered mythology. You are a former solder, now one of the best detectives in Mythos, the largest city in the empire. Today, you will tackle your hardest case yet. One of the men who worked on the barrier has been murdered, and their are few clues as to who did it. What seems like a normal mystery ends up unraveling a conspiracy that dates back to the days before the barrier. By the end, you will make choices that will change the world forever."

Anyways, I need people to help. Heres the app. for anyone intrested.

IGN:
Area of expertice: (Redstone, Server hosting, details, architecture terraforming)
*Experiance: (Pics or maps you helped with. If you helped with a map, please list what you did and someone who can verify that you worked on the map(preforably the leader of the project))
Prior bans: (If you where banned on anything, tell me why)
Why do you want to work on this map:
Other info you think I should know:
If I lie on my app./greif with the map, I know I can be kicked off and my work discreated(Hopefly i will not have to do this, but you never know):
(* if you are hosting a server for us, you will not have to answer this question)

If you are helping with the map, you will not only be created for helping me with this map, but you also get ether you IRL name or IGN name in the map somewhere. And I you like the map but cannot help build or what ever, you can back it by simpling saying that you want to back it. Backers will recive updates as to how the map is progressing, and will get a tour of the map when I feel like giving one.

locoman7412

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:i do not have one hope this is not a problem
Time zone:eastern u.s and canada
Area of expertice:i am pretty good at redstone though i am not an engineering genuis and an ok architech
so ya i realy wanna help hope the offer is still up on help creating the adventure map

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
Area of expertice:i am pretty good at redstone though i am not an engineering genuis and an ok architech
so ya i realy wanna help hope the offer is still up on help creating the adventure map
You do realize that IGN means in game name, right? This means your minecraft username.

Tree_TheBigKind

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to apply to help with this but before I do, I would like to know about how old everyone who will be working on it is. I do not like to work with younger kids since they most likely goof off and delay any progress. This is some of my work:

Daalexantor

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to apply to help with this but before I do, I would like to know about how old everyone who will be working on it is. I do not like to work with younger kids since they most likely goof off and delay any progress. This is some of my work:
Thanks for the support, but this map is cancelled. I felt like I would need more experance with MC edit and stuff, so now I'm working on an SG map. Don't worry, I will start back on this map after I'm done with TTT

locoman7412

Spectator
Reaction score
well i feel like an idiot but tell me wen u will be working on the map again my username is luckyme7412

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci