• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Truth

Reaction score
I stopped playing MCSG pretty recently. I haven't officially quit, but I've been gradually becoming more and more inactive. Anyway, last January, I posted my ‘One Year MCSG Story’ thread, but there’s something I didn’t explain and I’m here to tell you now.

While the majority of my story remained true, there’s still something I left out of it. That being I actually started playing in August 2012 rather than January 2013. I started playing MCSG in early/mid August on the account Cosmiccat1212, then got permanently banned 5 months later, and the reason for that shall remain unsaid. After I got banned, I wasn’t ready to disconnect from MCSG forever, as I had many friends I liked talking to and I loved playing. Because of this, I created my current account, Cat_On_A_Poptart. I used this account to evade my ban for a long time, but I didn’t realize I was doing something wrong until 5 months after I bought the account. After finding out using alternative accounts to evade a ban was not allowed, I posted a ban appeal for Cosmic, and that account got unbanned, but I figured it would be best to remain secretive about it, and only tell close friends.

Long story short: I started playing in 2012, got banned in January 2013, made this account, evaded a ban for 5-6 months, got that account unbanned, kept it a secret until now, and now I’m here.

Now, I am NOT quitting. I will not be on the forums as much nor ingame, but I really wanted to get this out there. It's something I've been hiding for over a year and a half and I thought it would be right for you all to know.

And yes, I know that this was originally a goodbye thread but I didn't think this through at all, as it was 7 in the morning and I was extremely bored. I had to rethink it and I decided to come back SOOOO I edited the thread. Carry on now :D

Last edited:

Devon

Survivor
Reaction score
<3 I always loved your name when I saw it in a hub, I will miss seeing that name, it was so creative and I am sad to see you leave.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember you on that account ^-^ Back when I played on another account I would alwayssss see you. The days of us29 & us30 being the place to be XD lol, have fun with whatever you do. <3

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Cat On A Poptart is leaving? Wow, I can't say I was expecting that, nor the ban evasion.

Macy,
We were never friends, but I'm pretty sure you were a forumer before me. We've spoken a few times, and you're a funny and friendly feline. (In case anyone is wondering, feline = cat.)
Thanks for being a role model to many people. :)

...lol, I still remember when you were constantly sitting in the hub on those jumping pads... xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci