• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My time has come...

Nacho115

Tribute
Reaction score
They day has come. In this thread I will quickly tell my story and then mention some thank you’s to some special people. Yes this is a resignation letter...

The reason I am resigning is because I do not feel very motivated to continue my work. I have been here just over 5 months, and I am not moving forward. I am also starting new things irl that will take away my time. I would have resigned almost 2 weeks ago, but I wanted to wait for my buddy to get Sr.Mod, which he did :)

I joined the community in the ends of 2012. Those were good times. I was a randy at that time. I met Aldo1497, he encouraged me to apply for mod, and on my third application, I was in :D. I then met my future best friend, Jodimo. I wasn’t too sure about him until I really got to know him. He was a really funny and good person. I then met PleaseTeamIFan when he was accepted. We instantly clicked, and had good times playing SG. As the months went by, I grew closer to them and met new people. All in all, my time as a mod was great. If you ever want to be a mod, you should go for it, it’s a great opportunity. Moving on, there was a “dark” time when I lost contact with my old friends, and I felt like I did something wrong. With the influx of mods, I felt left out from my friend group. I went out of my awkward way to jump back into the group!

That was my story with the staff only..

My favorite moments as a mod were when people thanked me for helping them. It is also quite satisfying when a hacker kills you, but you ban them xD Times I disliked being a mod, were when I had to go into channels on teamspeak, and users were trolling. Nothing more to say about that. Also the times in hub 8, where everyone came together to talk back to the staff was very irritating. You know who you are -.-

The Thank you’s

Aldo1497- Thanks for introducing me to the bigger part of the community. You were my buddy.

Jodimo- We went through a lot. I’m glad you stuck with me even during the…. yea. Thanks!

DeeRose7- You made my time on the servers more fun. You make me smile. Thanks for the fun time :)

Kyle- I didn’t get to know you too much, but I think you’re a great guy. I hope we can keep in touch.

Ryan- Playing SG with you til I dropped. Those were the days. Thanks for staying up dude :D

Katie- Thanks for SHOUTING x)

Manuu- You’re very funny when you rage. And I enjoy talking with you. See ya :3

Superzer096- Suuuupeeerr! Keep at it dude, I know you're gonna get your chance

Zach- bb, gonna miss busting the bad guys with you… Those were the days

Sorry if I missed anyone, writing anything is something I don’t like to take time on. I may or may not re-apply. Only my feelings can influence my choice.

Time as a mod: May 2nd - October 4th.

Goodbye ;-; My activity in game and on teamspeak may decrease. Since I will be in public channels, feel free to talk to me c: Love you all!!

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you for being such a supportive kind person. You were the person who convinced me that the staff team wasn't as scary as i thought. Good luck with your future endeavors and i hope to see you around Nacho115 <3 if you ever see me on ts poke me and I'll move you up to talk :)

Last edited:

NuJaan

Diamond
Reaction score
You were a great moderator, you will be missed.

Good luck in your future endeavors!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;-; I love you so much, thank you for seriously being there in my days as a rookie (which I still am) and for boosting my confidence in my mod career. It is extremely sad to see a close friend go ;-; Thank you for your service Sam, don't forget about me<3

Cole

Platinum
Reaction score
Nacho, we only just met two days ago, but you are cool and i hope you made the right decision, you were a great mod and ily. <3

PeachyZeZe07

Platinum
Reaction score
You're welcome for SHOUTING x) there will be much more to come xD

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Bye Nacho, always sad to see a moderator leave! :(

BunnyTheCrafter

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say Sam... It's really sad to see you not be a mod anymore :( I'm glad you enjoyed my rage xD and I am hoping that you will still talk to us, but if not, please remember us. You're a great friend and you were an awesome mod! always doing the right things! Just don't forget us <3
~Manuu bae 2k14

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We're all going to miss you, Nacho... We do wish you the best of luck in the future. ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci