• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My Time At MCSG

Jamie Clinton

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm K00K00, a veteran of MCSG before Chad even owned the servers. I'd just like to say a big thank you to the community for everything everyone has done!

December, 2011: First came on MCSG, was owned by Mojang, met a few good friends/players, still talk to each other to this day.....took an 8 month break.

August, 2012: Joined the new "MCSG" owned by ChadTheDJ, immediately bought "Iron Sponsor".

October, 2012: Met Tree_TheBigKind, Undead_99, LiningHawk1702, and many more well known MCSG legends :D

December, 2012: Met Aruener for the very first time, was scared half to death, applied for Moderator, for the very first time (Declined).

*Took 8 Month Break*

July, 2013: "KOOKOO UR BACKK!!!!!!!! WE THOUGHT U QUIT!!!!!!" Hell no, I ain't a quitter! I was surprised people actually remembered me, started back up on my winning streak....got into the top 500 leaderboard.

August, 2013: Got back on track, my MCSG together, thanks to, Tree_TheBigKind, Lininghawk1702, and many more. If I never met them, I would've never won a game at all. They taught me everything I know today. I don't know what I would do if it wasn't for them!

September, 2013: Started to remember how much MCSG meant to me, started entering the lobby and map contests, didn't make it, every time.

October, 2013: Rough start, wasn't doing so well, couldn't win for crap....started talking to Ryanroks594 for the first time in a year, he helped me get through the rough patch. Later that month, had suicidal thoughts due to Navy SEAL Team Six Commander James Moroe's death (cousin). If it wasn't for the community, I wouldn't be here today.

October, 31st, 2013: Banned for "Threatening to DoS'', I had no intention of it, banned for 887 months :D
Later that night, hopped on "NeptuneSpear" account and banned for "ALT's are not allowed".

Getting my account(s) back....soon. Thank you all, so much! Don't know what I'd do without all of you.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
How many forum accounts do you have?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ummm... there wasn't MCSG in 2011...

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
If you threatened to DoS the servers, but didn't mean it, you still deserved to be banned... It's kind of like aiming a gun at someone without bullets - you weren't going to shoot them, but you still threatened them.

Jamie Clinton

Tribute
Reaction score
If you threatened to DoS the servers, but didn't mean it, you still deserved to be banned... It's kind of like aiming a gun at someone without bullets - you weren't going to shoot them, but you still threatened them.
I did NOT threaten to DoS the servers. I <3 MCSG! I threatened to DoS a low life Feminine Hygene Product bag.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci