• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

My thoughts on the community

Truebacca3979

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone. This post isnt (supposed to be) that long i just want to talk about a few issues; so, There have been more teams now then i've seen in the 2 years i've been playing MCSG, but that cant be fixed so i wont rant about that, But there are things that can be changed, the community has been less fun-loving and more competetive and rude, it gets more and more like that every day. As a competetive player, i like that there are more players focused on winning but there are just so many players that care about nothing more then winning whichis insane. Minecraft is supposed to be fun, but in every game i play there's a Tryhard, and a lot of the time when im killed im called a "noob" or "ez" now i understand a little trash talk, in fact i love a little trash talk. However, saying things like that is just not necessary; While i dont get offended when people on the internet say things like that.there are people that would take stuff like that personally. I bet everyone reading this has been called "noob" or have people said to you "rekt" or something of the sort. I dont want to stand by and watch the community turn into a horrible one. While this post wont do much, I hope some of you will stop saying things like that and have some decent respect for your fellow player. P.S. i know this problem will never go away i just felt i needed to say this to hopefully help someone.

Truebacca3979

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry for spelling and grammatical errors. this was just supposed to be a post to get my point across to the community

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Thread moved to the 'Community Corner' as that is the appropriate section. :)

Regarding your topic, I really do agree that people nowadays have become more toxic, and it sometimes turns me away from playing because I don't want to go into games just to get killed and then have the other player go on about how he thinks he's better than me (when in reality he's probably just some random dude who's been playing for like 3 months).

Eh, times change and along with that come changes in the way people act. If I could do something about it personally, I would but for now we just have to keep as many people positive as we can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci